Recipe type: Side dish
1 sp or 1pp per bite
- 3 cups of frozen broccoli
- 6 slices of bacon (I use Oscar Mayer center cut to keep points low)
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs (I use the Japanese style, ½ cup based on my label is 3sp)
- 2T white flour
- ⅔ cup light (reduced fat) grated cheese, I use a 3 cheese blend
- 2T finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- Dash of salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 24 mini muffin pan.
- Cook your 6 slices of bacon on the stove and set aside. Place frozen broccoli in a microwave safe dish and add 2T water, cover and cook for 5 minutes. Chop broccoli up into very small pieces, you can use a food processor if you wish, I just prefer a knife. Crumble up your cooked bacon. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Using a spoon fill a 24 sprayed mini muffin pan with mixture, pat down a bit with your spoon.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes, then turn over and bake another 10 minutes. Serve with your favorite dip. 1 sp or 1pp each bite.
- Nutrtional info, not including broccoli, per bite.. Calories 32… Fat 1.8… Saturated fat 0.3g… Carbs 2.1g… Fiber 0g… Sugars 0.1g… Protein 2.2g
source : http://drizzlemeskinny.com/