- 1 lb extra-lean (at least 93%) ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ red enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup Green Giant™ Niblets® frozen corn, thawed, drained
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 5 Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (from 11 oz package)
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend (4 oz)
- Fat-free sour cream, if desired
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Reserve 1/4 cup enchilada sauce; set aside. Add remaining enchilada sauce, corn and chiles to beef mixture. Stir in cumin and chili powder. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer uncovered 5 minutes.
- 2 Spray 9-inch round (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Place 1 tortilla in casserole; top with about 3/4 cup of the beef mixture and 3 tablespoons of the cheese. Repeat layers 3 times. Top with remaining tortilla, the reserved enchilada sauce and the remaining cheese.
- 3 Bake, uncovered, 30 to 40 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted. Cool 5 minutes. Serve with sour cream.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Smartpoints 8