|3 2⁄3 cup large macaroni shells pasta, cooked|
|4 cup tomatoes, diced|
|4 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled|
|3 cup lettuce, thinly sliced|
|1 tsp sugar|
|2 tsp cider vinegar|
|1⁄2 cup fat free mayonnaise|
|1⁄3 cup light sour cream|
|1 tbsp dijon mustard|
- In a large bowl, mix pasta, bacon, tomatoes, and lettuce.
- In a small bowl, mix sugar, vinegar, mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour dressing over pasta mixture, stir to combine, and chill until ready to serve.
- Per serving: 7 SmartPoints; 5 PointsPlus; 4 POINTS (old)
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 86||Calories from Fat 42|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 5g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||8%|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Nutrient information may not be available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Use this data as a guide only.