- 3 pounds baby red potatoes, halved
- 1 (12-ounce) package andouille sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place potatoes, sausage and bell peppers in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, garlic, oregano, paprika and rosemary; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 20-22 minutes, or until the potatoes are golden brown and crisp.*
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Servings Per Container 8 Per serving WW SP = 9