OH. MY GOODNESS. This is amazing! I just got back on Weight Watchers (have to lose the rest of that baby weight from my second child!) and this is now my favorite weight watchers recipe for sweets! I used a 1 ounce (small) box of butterscotch pudding and it was plenty.
I was going to have this for dessert after tonight’s dinner, but after I tasted this, I ended up filling up on it and not eating any dinner! 🙂 This is definitely a keeper!
- 1(8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- 4large apples(Whatever you prefer, although I use Gala)
- 1(8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 1(6 ounce) boxjello fat free sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1⁄4cup chopped peanuts(optional)
- Cut up apples into small pieces.
- Add in all other ingredients (pineapple juice included) and mix.
- Chill for 1 hour.
2 Points Plus per serving (1 cup).
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE …