- 4 cups fresh cauliflower florets
- 3/4 cup Alexia® Parmesan Peas
- 2 hard-cooked egg, peeled, chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup plain 2% Greek-style yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Gulden’s® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh chopped dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place cauliflower in large microwave-safe bowl; cover. Microwave on HIGH 3 minutes. Add peas; cover and microwave 2 minutes more or until cauliflower is tender and peas are thawed. Cool slightly. Add eggs and celery to bowl.
- Stir together remaining ingredients in small bowl. Add to vegetable mixture; stir gently until blended. Serve immediately or refrigerate before serving.
If Alexia® Parmesan Peas are unavailable in your area, substitute 3/4 cup frozen Alexia® Organic Green Peas and 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese. Proceed with recipe as directed.
WW SP = 2 CREDIT (recipe and picture): readyseteat.com