|2 cup cooked chicken, chopped|
|4 oz can diced green chiles|
|8 oz can green chili salsa|
|1⁄2 tsp salt|
|2 cup fat-free half-and-half|
|1⁄4 cup oil, for frying tortillas|
|12 corn tortilla|
|2 cup reduced-fat monterey jack cheese, shredded|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix chicken, chilies and salsa in a small bowl.
- Mix the salt and cream in a large shallow dish.
- Heat the Oil in a frying pan over med-high heat.
- Fry the tortillas one at a time for a few seconds til they start to blister and turn soft.
- Immediately dip each one in the cream mixture.
- Put a large dollop of the chicken mixture on each tortilla and roll it up.
- Place in an ungreased baking pan; flap side down.
- Pour remaining cream over roll enchiladas; sprinkle cheese over top.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes for 20 minutes, or till heated through.
- Per serving: 11 SmartPoints; 10 PointsPlus; 8 POINTS (old)
Recipe originally inspired by Food.com with 5-star rating and 11 reviews.
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 390||Calories from Fat 156|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 17g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||22%|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||15%|
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Nutrient information may not be available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Use this data as a guide only.