Serves: 4 servings
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 stick celery, chopped
- 3 skinned carrots
- ½ white onion, diced
- 20 edamame
- 2 Tbsp light soy sauce (the green bottle)
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Dash of salt and pepper
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Chop up all veggies, except for the edamame, and cut up chicken breasts and season with a bit of salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat a skillet on medium heat and add about a tablespoon of olive oil. Throw veggies into skillet and sauté for about 3 minutes.
- Add chicken, soy sauce, lemon juice and red pepper flakes and cook for about 15 minutes or until chicken is completely cooked. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 cup • Calories: 167 • Fat: 4 g • Carbs: 8.7 g • Fiber: 2 g • Protein: 21 g • WW Points+: 4 pts