Chocolate dessert lasagna (sometimes called chocolate lush) is a no bake chocolate dessert that is completely irresistible! Layers of chocolate pudding, cream cheese, whipped cream, and chocolate chips sit on a chocolate cookie crust. I think chocolate lasagna may be the best chocolate dessert recipe to make when you need an easy chocolate fix! This post includes a Weight Watchers Freestyle recipe option, too!
It’s time for the February recipe collaboration group post! Last month, we shared our favorite slider sandwich recipes with you. With Valentine’s Day a couple of weeks away, this month’s theme is our favorite chocolate dessert recipes! Be sure to check out the list of delicious chocolate desserts at the end of this post.
- 36 chocolate sandwich cookies*
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons milk **
- 12 ounces Cool Whip (or any brand of prepared whipped cream)
- 2 packages (3.9 oz each) INSTANT chocolate pudding mix ***
- 3 1/4 cups milk **
- 1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE READING…