- 6 cups of rice crispy cereals
- 6 tablespoons of light butter (such as country crock)
- 7 cups of mini marshmallows
- 1 container of Oreo minis (40 cookies)
- Grease a 13 x 9 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Lightly coat a large saucepan with nonstick cooking spray. Add marshmallows and butter to the pan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until completely melted. Remove from heat. Quickly add cereal and stir until well coated. While the butter and marshmallows are melting, crush the oreo minis. Save some to spread on top of the cookies Spread mixture into prepared pan and press into a flat, even layer. Cool completely, then cut into bars.
- Makes 20 servings
Makes 20 servings (cut into 20 equal portions) 5 SP per bar 3 Pp per bar
Serving size: 1 Calories: 119 Fat: 3 Saturated fat: 1 Carbohydrates: 23 Sugar: 13 Fiber: 0Protein: 1
Adapted from: recipe-diaries