|8 oz imitation crabmeat|
|1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, or cheddar cheese, shredded|
|1 can (4 ounce) diced green chiles|
|1⁄4 cup tomato, chopped|
|2 tbsp green bell pepper, chopped|
|4 (8 inch) tortillas|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- In a bowl, mix crabmeat, cheese, chilies, tomatoes, and bell peppers.
- Spray one side of a tortilla with nonstick cooking spray.
- Turn the tortilla over, spoon 1/4 of the crab mixture onto the unsprayed side, and fold in half.
- Place quesadilla on a baking sheet. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Bake uncovered for 10 minutes, then turn over and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Per serving: 9 SmartPoints; 8 PointsPlus; 6 POINTS (old)
Recipe originally inspired by Food.com with 5-star rating and 10 reviews.
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 290||Calories from Fat 80|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 9g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||19%|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||10%|