- 2 packets dry chicken gravy mix
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups water
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- garlic powder, salt & black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- rice, mashed potatoes or noodles for serving
- Season chicken breasts (both sides)with garlic powder, black pepper and just a tad bit of salt.
- In your slow cooker, whisk together the gravy packets, cream of chicken soup, and water until smooth.
- Add the seasoned chicken breasts. Be sure to get them covered in gravy.
- Cover and cook on low for about 6-8 hours.
- Once cooked, break chicken up into chunks using a fork.
- Stir in sour cream (if using).
The chicken gravy and cream of chicken soup already have salt in them so don’t go overboard on seasoning with salt (about a teaspoon should work). Sour cream adds a great creaminess to this so I definitely recommend adding it in! Serve over rice, mashed potatoes or noodles.
WW SP: 4