If you are watching carbohydrates and calories, but want high protein, you really can’t do much better than this quiche.
Pep Time : 20m; Cook Time : 30m; Serves : 8
- 2 cups sliced asparagus
- 6 egg whites
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup (low-fat) feta cheese, optional parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Kosher or sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and pour into a quiche pan or 9-inch glass pie plate.
- Bake at 350° for approximately 45 minutes or until filling is set.
Nutrition : Serving Size: 1 slice | Calories: 72 | Total Fat: 3 g | Saturated Fat: 2 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 49 mg | Sodium: 120 mg | Carbohydrates: 3 g | Dietary Fiber: 1 g | Sugars: 2 g | Protein: 7 g | SmartPts: 2 |