- 1 14 oz bag sweetened coconut flakes
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ⅔ cup chopped lightly salted almonds (I used Blue Diamond Low Sodium Lightly Salted – light blue bag)
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk (regular or fat-free works)
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine coconut, chocolate chips, almonds, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Stir until combined.
- Scoop out dough with a cookie scoop onto prepared baking sheet.
- Moisten the tips of your fingers with water and shape into discs. Pat the tops flat.
- Bake cookies for 12 to 14 minutes or until tips of coconut are just starting to turn golden brown.
- Let cool on baking sheet.
- Store cookies in an airtight container.
Serves: 3 dozen
WW SP: 2