|1 (8 ounce) orange roughy, flounder, perch or sole fillet|
|1 tbsp dijon mustard|
|1 1⁄2 tsp lemon juice|
|1 tsp reduced-sodium Worcestershire sauce|
|2 tbsp Italian seasoned bread crumbs|
|1 butter-flavored cooking spray|
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Arrange fillet in an 11 x 7 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine mustard, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce, stirring well; spread mixture evenly over fillet.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs evenly over fish.
- Bake uncovered for 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Cut fillet in half and serve immediately.
- Per serving: 2 SmartPoints; 3 PointsPlus; 2 POINTS (old)
Recipe originally inspired by Food.com +kitchme
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 125||Calories from Fat 13|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 2g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||2%|
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Nutrient information may not be available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Use this data as a guide only.