- 3 cups pasta, cooked
- 6 cups baby arugula
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts, feta, or parmesan (optional)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
Cook pasta according to package directions.
While the pasta is cooking, toss together arugula, tomatoes, cucumber, olives, pine nuts (if desired), olive oil, apple cider vinegar, garlic, and salt and pepper.
Drain pasta and add hot pasta to the arugula mixture. Toss to coat. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1 cup of pasta | Calories: 250 | Total Fat: 11 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 64 mg | Carbohydrates: 33 g | Dietary Fiber: 2 g | Sugars: 3 g | Protein: 6 g | SmartPoints: 8