- 1 can 18 ounces Progresso Recipe Starters creamy roasted garlic
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1-1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup finely diced red bell pepper
- 1 stalk celery finely chopped about 1/4 cup
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry if desired
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Whisk together the can of creamy roasted garlic sauce and flour until well blended. Pour into the slow cooker (I used my 2-quart). Add the chicken.
- In a skillet, coated with nonstick cooking spray, saute the mushrooms, red bell pepper and celery until softened, 3 to 5 minutes, and add to the crock pot.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW until heated.
- Add the 1 cup of defrosted peas 20 minutes before serving.
- Stir in sherry and parsley, if using, right before serving.
- Serve over rice, biscuits or baked potatoes, if desired
Nutrition Estimates Per Serving (1-1/4 cups): 199 calorie, 6 g fat, 18 g carbs, 4 g fiber, 16 g protein and *5 Points Plus