- 10 hard boiled egg whites, diced
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- ⅓ cup green onions, chopped
- ½ cup celery, diced
- ½ tsp. paprika
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 slices uncured turkey bacon, chopped
- In a large bowl, mash avocado and add in mustard, Greek yogurt and lemon juice, mixing until smooth.
- Stir in green onions, celery, paprika, salt and pepper and set aside.
- Begin chopping the egg whites, discarding the yolks, and fold into the avocado mixture until completely combined.
- Add in the turkey bacon and serve on whole wheat bread with fresh arugula, enjoy!
Serving Size: ¾ cup • Calories: 154 • Fat: 8.9 g • Saturated Fat: 1.5 g • Carbs: 6.9 g • Fiber: 4 g • Protein: 12.1 g • Sugar: 1.6 g • WW Points+: 4 • Smart Points: 4