- 2 tablespoons marinara sauce
- 1 light, whole-wheat, English muffin, split in half
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices deli ham, chopped
- 2 tablespoons canned pineapple tidbits, well drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
Preheat oven to 350F degrees. (I used the toaster oven). Line a baking pan with foil and spray the foil lightly with cooking spray.
Toast the English muffin lightly.
Remove English muffin from the oven and spread 1 tablespoon sauce on each muffin half.
Place the muffin halves on your prepared baking pan. Distribute the cheese, ham, pineapple, and onion evenly over the muffin halves.
Bake for 8-10 minutes, until heated through.
- *6 Weight Watchers PointsPlus
- *6 Weight Watchers SmartPoints