Low Fat Graham Crackers 8 oz. fat free cream cheese (softened) 1 cup cold skim milk 2 Tblsp. lemon juice 1 small box instant vanilla pudding (sugar free) 8 oz. fat free Cool Whip 1 can lite cherry pie filling (or any flavor)
- Line the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan with whole graham crackers.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add milk and lemon juice to the cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- Stir in pudding mix, then fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread 1/2 of cream cheese mixture over graham crackers.
- Repeat with another layer of graham crackers and cream cheese mixture.
- Spread pie filling over top.
- Refrigerate overnight for graham crackers to soften.
Servings Per Recipe: 20
Serving Size: 1 serving
Amount Per Serving
- Total Fat0.3 g
- Saturated Fat0.0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat0.0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat0.0 g
- Cholesterol2.2 mg
- Sodium176.0 mg
- Potassium53.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber0.4 g
- Sugars3.0 g
- Protein2.8 g