- 3 c. cool whip
- 1 c. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ c. cherry cheesecake pudding mix(the powder)
- ¾ cup of cherry pie filling
- ¾ c. crushed graham crackers
- Pour the cool whip and sweetened condensed milk in the bowl of a stand mixer (or in a large mixing bowl and grab an electric hand mixer), and mix until well combined, about 2 to 3 minutes. Turn the mixer off and fold in the vanilla extract, pudding mix, and canned cherry pie filling, until well combined.
- Pour into a loaf pan and freeze overnight and serve.
SmartPoints: 10 Points Plus: 5
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …