These easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls are melt in your mouth delicious! I’d say they rival that peanut butter & chocolate candy you can purchase in the checkout lane of your local grocery store. ????
1 cup sifted powdered sugar 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, softened 1 lb dipping chocolate or 1 lb confectioner’s coating .
- Stir together powdered sugar, peanut butter and butter until well mixed.
- Shape peanut butter mixture into 1 inch balls, placing them on a baking sheet covered with waxed paper.
- Let balls stand for 20 minutes until dry.
- Melt the dipping chocolate or confectioners’ coating.
- Drop balls one at a time in melted chocolate.
- Using a fork, remove from the chocolate, letting excess chocolate drip off.
- Place back on the waxed paper.
- Let stand until dry.
- Store tightly covered in a cool dry place.
Nutrition Info :
- Servings: 30 pieces
- Smartpoints: 5
- Calories 51
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 1.1 g