- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken thighs chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 large green bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 large orange bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 large onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup cilantro finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil over medium high heat in a large pan. Add in chicken, and season with a bit of salt, pepper and cumin. Cook until chicken is browned, about 4 minutes on each side.
- Add in garlic and cook for a minute. Then add in peppers and onions, and cook for another 4 minutes.
- Now stir in the soy sauce and vinegar, and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add in the cilantro and tomatoes, and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Serve immediately.
Entire recipe makes 4 servings Serving size is about 1 1/2 cups Each serving = 4 Smart Points PER SERVING: 187 calories; 5g fat; 2g saturated fat; 1g carbohydrates; 0g fiber; 0g sugar; 24g protein credit:laaloosh.com