You can use a can of Rotel instead of diced tomatoes if you prefer spicy food.
Cut into 8 Slices, each huge slice is only 4 Points+ = 4 SP
Are you a cabbage fan? Some are and some aren’t. My husband and I love cabbage, and we love this recipe for One-Pot Cabbage Casserole that both he and I grew up having. It’s filled with ground beef, rice, tomatoes, cheese, and of course, cabbage. It’s super easy for any night of the week and just as special for a Sunday dinner. Plus, it is cooked up all in one pot with no need to bake it in the oven.
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- Salt and pepper or creole seasoning
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup rice, uncooked
- 3 large handfuls of roughly chopped cabbage
- 1 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 2 cups of water (I just use the tomato sauce can twice)
- 1 14 oz. can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I used Colby Jack)