- 8 oz chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 5 cup fat free chicken broth
- 1 cup thin spaghetti, broken into 2 inch long pieces
- 1⁄2 cup carrots, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 8 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 tsp dried thyme
- 1⁄4 tsp dried parsley
- 1 salt, to taste
- 1 black pepper, to taste
- Season chicken with salt and black pepper. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, then spray with cooking spray. Add chicken and cook, stirring constantly, for 3-5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Add chicken broth, spaghetti, carrots, celery, green onion, thyme, parsley, and chicken to a soup pot. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until the spaghetti is tender. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Per serving: 5 SmartPoints; 5 PointsPlus; 4 POINTS (old) Serves 4