HOW TO MAKE BANG BANG SHRIMP
- If you’re grilling, be sure to soak wood skewers a couple minutes in water to avoid burning)
- Combine yogurt, onion, sweet chili sauce, and sriracha in a bowl and stir well. Set aside. (if you want to make the sauce a bit thicker, do 2 T yogurt and 1 T light mayo)
- Place 5 shrimp on each skewer
- If shrimp are raw: grill on each side for 5-8 minutes, until opaque and cooked through
- If shrimp are pre-cooked: place shrimp skewers on a baking sheet and bake at 350 for 5-10 minutes
- Air Fryer method: Set the timer to 400 degrees and fry the shrimp in small batches for 6 minutes. Do not coat the shrimp with sauce until they are done cooking in the air fryer. I would not use wooden skewers for this.
- Brush each hot skewer liberally with the sauce, on both sides serve immediately.
Open Next Page To Continue Reading