- 1 pound ground sirloin beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) KING’S HAWAIIAN® Original Sweet Dinner Rolls (in tray)
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain. Stir in Sloppy Joe sauce; heat through.
- Remove attached rolls from package; do NOT separate. Cut in half horizontally leaving bottom half slightly thicker than top half. Spread beef mixture evenly over bottom of rolls. Place top of rolls over beef.
- Place on serving platter. Have fun pulling sliders apart following roll indentations or cut apart using serrated knife.
Makes: 12 servings (1 sandwich each)
Nutrition Information Amount per Serving Smartpoints 6 Calories 181 Total fat 5.5 g Saturated fat 3 g Cholesterol 38 MG Sodium 342 MG Carbohydrate 20 g Dietary fiber 2 g Sugars 9 g Protein 12 g