I just made these yesterday. I followed the recipe exactly, except that I made mini-muffins (I got 24). I cut the strawberries in very small pieces. Ohmigosh, they’re as light as air but sooo full of yummy flavor! I’ve eaten 3 so far (well, they are mini ?)
- 150g container 0% greek yogurt, plain, vanilla or berry works
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white (I use liquid egg whites)
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup flour (I use all purpose)
- 1 cup fresh strawberries (cut into small pieces)
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a regular sized muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a bowl beat together your egg, egg white and brown sugar. Add in yogurt, mashed banana and vanilla and continue beating for 1 minute.
- Stir in your flour, baking powder and soda. Gently fold in your diced strawberries.
- Divide into 10 muffin cups and bake in oven for approx 25 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, makes 10 muffins at 2sp or 2pp each. Muffins are dense in texture and not “fluffy” type muffins due to ingredinets used.
- Nutritional info per muffin (not incl strawberries) Calories 71..Fat 0.6g..Saturated fat 0.2g…Carbs 12.6g…Fiber 0.3g…Sugars 3.1g..Protein 3.7g
Adapted from: drizzlemeskinny
2smartpoints 2pointsplus each