- 1 package broccoli slaw mix
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup reduced fat peanut butter
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp fresh ginger root minced
- In a large bowl, toss together the broccoli slaw and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Top salad with chopped peanuts and serve.
Entire recipe makes 4 servings
Serving size is about 1 cup
Each serving = 5 Smart Points
PER SERVING: 143 calories; 10g fat; 1.5g saturated fat; 8g carbohydrates; 1g fiber; 2g sugar; 5g protein