- 1 cup Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spray 8×8 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Mix together veggies, chicken and soup. Pour into casserole dish.In another bowl, mix bisquick, milk, and egg. Pour over top of chicken mixture. Bake for 30 minutes, or until crust is golden.
6 servings=4.5 Smartpoints. 4 servings=6.5 Smartpoints.