This was super quick & easy to make and came out great so I’ll definitely make it again.
- 1 lb ground round
- 1 (15 ounce) cans chunky Italian-style tomatoes
- cooking spray ( Pam)
- 1 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated pizza dough
- 6 ounces shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Cook meat in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stirring until it crumbles. Drain, if necessary, and return to skillet. Add tomatoes, and cook until heated through.
- While meat cooks, coat a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Unroll pizza crust dough, and press into bottom and halfway up sides of the baking dish. Top the pizza crust with meat mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 12 minutes. Top with cheese, and bake 5 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese melts. Cool 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings. Each serving is 6 Weight Watcher’s points.
- Serve with a salad mixed field greens and a fat-free or low-fat vinaigrette.
- WW SP: 8
- Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 282.4
- Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 20.5 g