- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of peanuts
- 5 cups of Cheerios cereal or peanut butte r Cheerios
- ½ cup of white sugar
- ½ cup of corn syrup
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder(optional)
- 2 tablespoons of mini chocolate chips (optional)
- In a medium saucepan mix together white sugar and light corn syrup. Bring to a boil. Add peanut butter, vanilla and protein powder. Mix until smooth.
- Place peanut butter Cheerios and peanuts in a large mixing bowl. Pour peanut butter mixture over Cheerios and peanuts. Stir until combined.
- Spread Cheerio mixture in a 9 x 13 inch pan that has been greased with non-stick cooking spray.
Smart Points: 7 Points Plus: 4I used mini chocolate chips for garnish. Not included in nutrition info. Divide equally in 20 bars.
Recipe adapted from: recipe-diaries