|2 cup reduced-fat baking mix|
|3⁄4 cup low-fat (1%) buttermilk|
|1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese|
|2 tbsp fat-free margarine or butter substitute|
|1⁄4 tsp garlic powder|
|1⁄4 tsp dried parsley|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Add baking mix, buttermilk, and cheddar cheese to a medium bowl and mix by hand until well combined. Divide dough into 12 equal portions (about 3 tablespoons each) and spoon onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits start to brown.
- In a small bowl, combine margarine or butter substitute with garlic powder and parsley flakes. Heat mixture for 30 seconds in the microwave, stir to combine, and brush over the top of each biscuit as soon as they come out of the oven.
- Per serving: 3 SmartPoints; 3 PointsPlus; 2 POINTS (old)
Recipe originally inspired by Food.com +kitchme
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 24||Calories from Fat 7|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Nutrient information may not be available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Use this data as a guide only.