- 8 ounces reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 4 teaspoons sugar-cinnamon
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons skim milk
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into 2 pieces. Press perforations together and sprinkle each with half of the sugar-cinnamon.
- Roll up 1 section, starting on long side and press firmly to eliminate air pockets. Pinch seam to seal. Cut each roll into 10 slices (For a total of 20 slices)
- Place rolls on baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake 10-12 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Once golden brown remove from oven. Whisk together powdered sugar and milk. Pour over warm rolls. Each roll is 1 weight watcher plus point. ONLY 1. I have to admit…I may or may not have eaten three while typing this point. These are great! Give them a try and let me know what you think! I have a feeling you won’t be disappointed!
3 WW sp