Corn casserole, a cross between of a corn pudding and a corn bread is a wonderful addition to anyone’s holiday table.
- 8.5 oz corn muffin mix
- 15.25 oz can sweet yellow corn, drained
- 14.75 oz can sweet corn cream style
- 16 oz fat free Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup melted light butter (Land O Lakes Whipped)
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- cooking spray (I used Smart Balance)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray an 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients and mix with a spoon, it will be fluffy and you will think you did something wrong, don’t worry, you are doing fine.
- Pour into baking dish and bake 55-60 minutes, or until the edges are golden.
- Let it cool a few minutes before cutting.