Here are some helpful tips to help you lose weight with Weight Watchers:
1. Keep a food journal. This is the biggest thing for me because I often “graze” throughout the day and it wasn’t until I started writing down everything that went in my mouth did I really realize how much I really was eating.
2. Water, Water, and more Water. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. I do better when I have a reusable water bottle that I can carry around with me throughout the day.
3. Measure everything. Many people “eyeball” their food amounts and often each larger portion sizes as a result.
4. Use Smaller Plates. This tricks your brain into thinking you are eating more than you really are.
5. Exercise. This will speed up your weight loss as well as helping you in so many other areas as well, like keeping your heart healthy.
6. Brush your teeth. Seriously, when I start feeling like I want to snack I will go brush my teeth. Maybe its a distraction or maybe its that we don’t usually want to eat right after brushing our teeth. Whatever the reason, it works.
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …