BEST EVER BEEF AND BARLEY SOUP
This is the perfect soup for a cold winter day. It will fill you up it’s full of amazing flavor! The kids will love it too!
This soup is fantastic! Simply delicious and so healthy too! I love soup with barley in it and so do the kids. I like to make a big batch and freeze some. It’s always great to have some soup in the freezer for when someone gets sick.
This can also be made in the crock pot or slow cooker. After you brown you beef, add all ingredients to the crock pot. Cook on low for 4-6 hours or until carrots are cooked.
Best Ever Beef And Barley Soup
Servings 10 servings
Cook Time 40 minutes
* 1 pound boneless chuck roast trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
* 1 1/2 cups carrots thinly sliced
* 1 1/2 cups celery thinly sliced
* 2/3 cup onion chopped
* 1 package pre-sliced mushrooms 8-ounce
* 2 tbs beef base (this is different than beef broth it is a base that makes beef broth)
* 8-10 cups water
* 1 large bay leaf
Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button.