These Blueberry Baked Oatmeal Singles make a perfect, healthy grab-and-go breakfast with hearty oatmeal and bursts of fresh blueberries – only 101 calories!
yield: 12 SINGLES
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup skim milk
- 1 (5.3 oz) container of siggi’s Icelandic-style strained non-fat blueberry yogurt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350. Lightly mist 12 cups in a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine the oats, brown sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg white, egg, yogurt, milk and vanilla. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until blended together. Stir in the blueberries.
- Spoon the oatmeal mixture evenly between the prepared muffin cups. Bake uncovered for 22-25 minutes or until oatmeal is lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
WW Smartpts : 3