Servings: 4 • Size: 10 nuggets • Points +: 5 pts • Smart Points: 4 Calories: 211 • Fat: 6 g • Carb: 11 g • Fiber: 2 g • Protein: 28 g • Sugar: 0 g Sodium: 379 mg • Cholesterol: 83 mg Ingredients:
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp chili powder (use ground cayenne to make it hotter)
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 6 tbsp whole wheat Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup panko
- olive oil spray (I used my Misto)
- 2 tbsp Frank’s Hot Sauce (or Tabasco if you want it HOT)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast, cut into 40 small bite sized pieces
- 4 celery stalks, trimmed to 4 inch strips
Directions Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil spray. Combine garlic powder, paprika, chili powder, black pepper, bread crumbs and panko in a medium bowl and toss well. Place the hot sauce in another medium bowl with the oil. Dip the chicken into the hot sauce mix, then into the crumbs and place on the baking sheet. Spray the top generously with olive oil spray then bake 8 – 10 minutes. Turn over then cook another 4 – 5 minutes or until cooked though. Serve with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing if desired.
Recipe adapted from skinnytaste
Pin It To Save For Later!