- 3 lbs raw boneless skinless chicken breasts (the original recipe used frozen breasts, but I used them unfrozen, so it appears you can do either)
- 12 oz bottle of Buffalo wing sauce (I used Frank’s Wing Sauce)
- 1 oz packet of dry Ranch mix (I used Hidden Valley)
- 2 tablespoons light butter
- Place the chicken breasts in your slow cooker. Pour the bottle of wing sauce over the top of the chicken. Sprinkle the packet of ranch mix over the top of the wing sauce. Place the lid on your slow cooker. Cook on low for 7-9 hours until meat shreds easily.
- Remove meat and shred it using two forks. Return shredded meat to the sauce and add the butter. Stir to combine. Continue to cook on low for another hour so the meat can soak up the sauce. Serve however you like!
yield: 12 (1/2 CUP) SERVINGS
WEIGHT WATCHERS FREESTYLE SMARTPOINTS:
1 per serving (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com), a serving was 3 SP on the previous SmartPoints program
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PLUS:
3 per serving (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
175 calories, 1 g carbs, 0 g sugars, 5 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 28 g protein, 0 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)
Source: My Kitchen Apron
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE …