Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 30 mins
Total Time 40 mins
Yield: 6 Servings (4 Freestyle points per serving)
- 3/4 cup onions, chopped
- 3/4 cup celery, chopped
- 3/4 cup carrots, chopped
- 2 cups Pepperidge Farm cubed stuffing
- 2 cups boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 14 oz. fat-free chicken broth
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 oz. low fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter in a medium pot. Add onions, celery and carrots. Saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add 2 tablespoons flour and stir well. Slowly add in the chicken broth, stirring as you add it. Then add in the milk. Add in the garlic powder and let mixture simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Turn heat off and stir in the chicken and stuffing. Pour mixture into a 1.75 quart casserole dish.
- Bake for 23 minutes then add cheddar cheese. Return to the oven for 7 minutes.
- Let casserole cool for 5 minutes before serving.
CLICK NEXT BELOW TO CONTINUE