Recipe type: Side Dish
- 5 Slices of Center Cut Bacon Slices
- 2 Bags of Frozen Brussels Sprouts, Cooked
- Vegetable Cooking Spray
- ⅓ Cup of Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons of Truvia Brown Sugar Blend
- ½ Teaspoon of Dijon Mustard
- Cook the two bags of Brussel Sprouts until done, drain and keep warm.
- In a frying pan that has been sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, “fry” bacon until crisp. Reserve the little bit of bacon drippings that are in the pan.
- In a saucepan, mix the vinegar, bacon drippings, Truvia and Dijon Mustard. Cook until the mixture is reduced by half about 6 minutes.
- Pour over the brussels spouts and mix well. Crumble the bacon slices on top and serve.
- This makes 4 Servings at 1 Freestyle Points per serving. Enjoy!