1 head cabbage
4 teaspoons butter
4 slices bacon
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cut cabbage into four wedges.
2. Place each wedge on a piece of doubled heavy-duty aluminum foil.
3. Spread cut sides with butter.
4. Mix spices together in a small container and sprinkle all of the mixture equally over each wedge.
5. Wrap bacon around each wedge.
6. Fold foil around cabbage, sealing each wedge tightly.\
7. Grill cabbage, covered, over medium heat for 40 minutes or until the cabbage is tender, turning twice