Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 30 mins
Total Time 40 mins
Yield: 2 Servings (1/2 apple per serving), 3 Freestyle points per serving
- 1 apple (I used a Pink Lady)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon artificial sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 tablespoon Quaker quick oats
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel the apple, then slice in half vertically. Remove the core.
- Add slits to the apple 1/4 inch apart. Do not cut all the way through.
- Melt butter in the microwave then add apple pie spice and artificial sweetener.
- Spray a small baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Place the apples in it, then brush on the butter mixture. Reserve a small amount of butter.
- Cover the apples and bake for 20 minutes.
- While the apples are baking add the quick oats to the leftover butter mixture. Stir to make sure butter gets on all of the oats.
- Remove the cover from the apples and add the oats. Place back in the oven (uncovered) for 10 minutes.
- If desired add fat free Reddi Wip (0 points for 2 tablespoons) and 1 tablespoon sugar-free caramel sauce (1 Freestyle point).
CLICK NEXT BELOW TO CONTINUE