was a huge success at my house! Everyone in my house loved it and had seconds even one of them wanted thirds. This one dish meal is packed full of savory taste. While cooking in the oven the aroma that filled the house had all of our mouths watering and we could not wait for it to be done. This recipe was also very simple to make!
One dish meal!
Serving Size: 1 Slice. 8 SSP. 8 PPP. 315 Calories, 10g fat, 25 carbs, 1g fiber, 2g sugar, 28g protein.
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 6-8 medium skin on red potatoes, cut in cubes
- ⅓ c olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp hot sauce
- 2 c fiesta blend cheese
- 1 c crumbled bacon
- 1 c diced green onion
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 9X13″ baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and hot sauce.
- Add the cubed potatoes and chicken and stir to coat.
- Carefully scoop the potatoes and chicken into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake the potatoes and chicken for 55-60 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes, until cooked through, crispy, and browned on the outside.
- While the potatoes are cooking, fry your bacon (about half a pound).
- Once the potatoes and chicken are fully cooked, remove from the oven.
- Top the cooked potatoes with the the cheese, bacon, and green onion.
- Return the casserole to the oven and bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Enjoy and you can serve with sour cream or ranch dressing, if desired.