Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 10 mins
Total Time 20 mins
Calories: 102 kcal
- 1 14 -16 oz package of cauliflower rice
- 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1- 2 tbsp sumac (as desired)
- Juice from ½ a lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley (chopped)
- Heat oil in a medium sized skillet over medium heat.
- Add in onions and cook, stirring frequently for about 5 minutes.
- Then add in garlic and cauliflower rice. Season generously with salt, pepper, and a bit of the sumac. Turn heat up to medium high, and cook, stirring regularly, until lightly browned – about 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in fresh lemon juice, then transfer to serving plate. Sprinkle with remaining sumac, and top with fresh parsley.
Entire recipe is 2 servings Serving size is about 1 cup Each serving = 1 Point
Low-Carb Cauliflower Rice with Sumac
Amount Per Serving
Calories 102Calories from Fat 65
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7.2g11%
Saturated Fat 1g5%
Total Carbohydrates 9.1g3%
Dietary Fiber 2g8%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.