- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 4 – 14.5 oz cans beef broth
- 2 – 28 ounce cans Chopped Tomatoes
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 TB Worcestershire sauce
- 2 TB brown sugar
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 cups dry macaroni
- garlic salt and garlic pepper, as desired
- Cheese (if desired)
- In a large stock pot, add ground beef, garlic and onion powder – cook until beef is no longer pink. Drain the grease.
- Add broth, cans of chopped tomatoes, Worcestershire, brown sugar (optional), ketchup and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil and simmer for 8-10 minutes
- Add the dry macaroni and let cook for 15 minutes. Top with cheddar cheese, if desired and ENJOY!
CLICK NEXT TO SEE NUTRITION FACTS …