Prep Time 5 mins
Cook Time 10 mins
Total Time 15 mins
Calories: 103 kcal
- 1 14 oz bag of frozen corn
- ½ tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1 oz cotija cheese
- ¼ of a jalapeno (seeded and finely diced)
- ¼ cup cilantro (finely chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a medium sized skillet over medium heat. Add in the corn, and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayo, cotija cheese, jalapeno, chili powder, smoked paprika, lime juice, and garlic. Stir in the corn and cilantro, and mix until evenly incorporated. Add salt and pepper, taste, and adjust as needed.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, garnish with a sprinkle of smoked paprika.
Entire recipe makes 6 servings Serving size is about ½ cup Each serving = 1 Point* *based only on ingredients that have an SP Freestyle value
Mexican Street Corn Salad Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 103Calories from Fat 37
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4.1g6%
Saturated Fat 1.5g8%
Total Carbohydrates 15.3g5%
Dietary Fiber 1.9g8%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.