Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 5 mins
Total Time 15 mins
Calories: 140 kcal
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, in it’s own juice
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry flavored gelatin
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- Drain pineapple, saving the juice. Add enough water to the juice to total 1-1/4 cups of liquid. In a saucepan, bring the liquid to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the gelatin until it’s dissolved.
- Break up the cranberry sauce with a fork and stir it into the gelatin mixture.
- Cool until the mixture begins to thicken and then stir in the crushed pineapple, celery and nuts.
- Pour into a mold and chill until set.
Just saw a Jello salad recipe variation that includes 2 cans (6-ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained and skips the celery. May try this next time. *3 Weight Watchers PointsPlus *8 Weight Watchers SmartPoints
Weight Watchers Cranberry Jell-O Salad Recipe
Amount Per Serving (1 /8th recipe)
Calories 140Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1g2%
Total Carbohydrates 24g8%
Dietary Fiber 1g4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.