- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cup sunflower seed flour or process your own unsalted seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Swerve
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 envelope gelatin
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups pumpkin puree, not pie filling
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pure stevia extract
- Line an 8 by 8 pan with parchment paper.
- Add all crust ingredients to a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs.
- Evenly press crust mixture into the bottom of the pan.
- Pour 1 cup water into a small sauce pan and heat over medium heat until simmering.
- Add gelatin and simmer and stir until dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- Add cream cheese to a stand mixer and blend on low until smoother in texture.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until all incorporated and no visible lumps of cream cheese.
- Keep stand mixer on low while pouring in cooled gelatin and continue until it’s all absorbed.
- Pour filling onto crust and cover and refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove by lifting parchment ends and placing onto a cutting board to slice.
- Top with whipped cream if desired!
- Serves: 12
- Serving size: 1
- Calories: 169
- Fat: 12.5g
- Saturated fat: 7.3g
- Carbohydrates: 9.8g
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 210mg
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Protein: 7.6g
- Cholesterol: 34mg